Non For Profit Shower Trailers
According to the National Alliance to End Homelessness, there are an estimated 553,742 people in the United States experiencing homelessness on a given night, according to the most recent national point-in-time estimate (January 2017). This represents a rate of approximately 17 people experiencing homelessness per every 10,000 people in the general population.
From The Official Blog of the National Alliance to End Homelessness
Congress has now passed a final government funding bill for fiscal year (FY) 2018. It includes plenty of good news for people working to end homelessness. This bill implements the budget deal that was passed several weeks ago, making substantial new funding available for federal programs.
By partnering with National Restroom Trailers LLC and our experienced staff, we will work with your Non for Profit to strategically plan the build out of a new shower, restroom or laundry trailer to serve your community.
We offer the following:
- Custom Design and Layouts incorporating Showers, Restroom and Laudry facilities in one trailer or in separate trailers
- Long lasting quality-built trailers manufactured in the United States
- ”Investment Return” Program which allows your organization to upgrade to larger or specialty trailers every two (2) years
- Fund raising. Working with your group to provide professional funding opportunities and direction. Go Fund Me, Crowd Sourcing and other Non-for-Profit funding opportunities
- Interest Free payment options
- On site help… To properly train all of your staff on operation and maintenance of your trailers. NRT is there when you new Trailer arives
Promote your Organization on our Website, Facebook and Company Blogs